Where can I obtain office supplies such as printer cartridges, blank CDs and labels as an administrative employee of the university?

TUM administrative employees can obtain supplies such as printer cartridges, CDs and labels from the supply office (Materialausgabe), which is open every Thursday from 9:30 am to 10:00 in room 207 of the main building on Arcisstraße across from the post office.

Employees who work at other campuses can request supplies per e-mail (it-support@tum.de). Supplies requested by 9:00 am on Thursday will be sent out the same day.

Save the packaging

  • If possible, please save the printer cartridge packaging and use it for the old cartridges. Bring these with you to the supply office.
  • If that's not possible, write down the exact model of the printer and bring it with you to the supply office when picking up new cartridges.
  • Employees at the satellite campuses should return used cartridges via internal mail to: ZIT - Materialausgabe.

Urgent requests for supplies can be sent on an exception basis to IT-Support (it-support@tum.de).