How Can I Configure VPN Access?

To access the protected ressources of the Munich Campus Net (MWN), e.g. central storage, electronic library ressources, you need a so called VPN (Virtual Private Network) access.

You will also need VPN access to use the campus WLAN.

VPN can be used by students, employees and guests of TUM.

The VPN service is operated by LRZ. All further informations and the software required can be found here: