How can I acquire new equipment (PC, printer) or software as an administrative employee of the university?

  • If you need new equipment such as a PC or printer, send an e-mail to IT-Support:
  • You can also request a new user account by contacting IT-Support via e-mail ( using the specially-designed form that you can find in ZV-Netz (V:\Alle\Vorlagen\

Office moves and staffing changes

  • If a computer station is being set up or moved, please make sure that you inform us in advance so that the necessary steps, such as installing equipment and setting up a user account, can be initiated early enough.
  • If an employee leaves, the department head should contact us to let us know how to handle the employee's data.