TUM IT Support
The TUM IT Support is your first point of contact for questions and problems related to the university's centralized IT services and applications. Here's how you can reach us:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +49.89.289.17123
- Local support: IT support personnel are located at facilities around the campus (in case you are required to present proof of identification when changing your password, for instance):
- Downtown Campus Munich: Karlstr. 45, 5th floor. Opening hours: Monday - Friday 9-17.
- Garching Campus: Boltzmannstr. 10, 85748 Garching b. München, room 10. Our opening hours vary, please contact us by phone or e-mail to fix a date.
- Weihenstephan Campus: ITW Helpdesk, Maximus-von-Imhof-Forum 3, Dachgeschoss, DGL 05. Opening hours
IT support at the departments
For department-specific questions, you can also contact the local IT support of your department.