IT services coordination
The IT-Management office is responsible for overall coordination of the central IT services.
Identity management involves management of the system processes and interfaces between the various TUM IT systems that handle personal information, IDs or rights. This includes responsibility for:
- Interfaces between the personnel administrative systems and TUMonline
- Roles and rights administration
- Centrally-administered identities for third-party system authentication (Shibboleth, Moodle, Wiki, LRZ services, Maniac)
Privacy information: The user has configured his profile as hidden for anonymous visitors!
David Görcke Villarreal
We are currently managing the migration of chair IT like decentralized Active Directory services, decentralized Storage or E-mail systems on central IT- systems, which are hosted by the LRZ.
- Quality Management
- Wiki Management (central Confluence Wiki)
- Tel.: +49 (89) 289 - 26842
Dr. rer. nat. Alexandra Heidsieck
- Tel.: +49 (89) 289 - 10844
Data Protection Representative for centralized services (Management Board, committees, functional units, central service institutions without library, central administration, TUM Graduate School)