If you had a TUMonline account before you can use that one again.
- Applicants: To apply to university you create an account in TUMonline.
- Students: After admission, enrollment and the start of the semester you receive a student account.
- Employees: As an employee your account will be created automatically with your employment via SAP. Please contact your TUMonline user administrator in your organisational unit to activate the account.
- Guests: Accounts for guests are created by a TUMonline guest administrator.
- Alumni: Alumni receive an alumni account automatically.
- System accounts: System accounts allow the use of IT services by non personal computer systems (further information). System accounts are not intended to set an e-mail address, there are shared mailboxes available for that.