Can I get video training for software products for free?
The portal Lynda (recently combined with the Video2Brain offers) provides German and English video tutorials:
- on many software products (Office, Windows, Adobe, CAD, ...)
- for IT administrators (Windows servers, SQL servers, Sharepoint, ...),
- on soft skills (presentation, body language, ...).
Lynda is free for all TUM members.
Visit www.lynda.com and click "Sign In" at the upper right.
- Step 1: Choose the link "Sign in with your organization portal".
- Step 2: Type “www.tum.de” as your university website.
- Step 3: Sign in with your TUM ID and password.
- Step 4: Fill in your personal data (Name, e-mail address) and choose the language of the video tutorials. We recommend to choose the English and German "library".